108 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well worth it. I throughly enjoyed going to muir woods forest first in the morning and then the 3 wineries. The bus driver was a great host!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and our tour guide Doug was phenomenal!! He was so knowledgeable, and both tour guide and driver were very nice. Each winery was a unique and enjoyable experience."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The food was a amazing and we were surprised to learn so many fun facts about LA me it’s architecture."
* A traveler said: "Stephan was amazing! This was a super fabulous experience and I highly recommend it! Food and history super cool !"
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Anthony was great, he provided valuable insight into each of the wineries (all of which were superb) as well as hilarious commentary along the way. If you’re interested in great wine and a wonderful experience, I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Emily was an excellent and fun guide. Loved the tastings at each place and the "stroll" around town. One of our favorite vacation days."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever taken! We couldn’t ask for a better guide than Brian. Not only was he hilarious, but his knowledge of the neighborhoods and town really made this tour special!"
* A traveler said: "Jerry was wonderful. Had a great time. Wish we could have done the city tour as well, but got a refund. Highly recommended it.."
* A traveler said: "Joseph was very knowledgeable about all of San Francisco. We learned so much more than we thought we would and he gave great suggestions for dinner."
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide . He was very knowledgeable and could really tell he loved his city . He was very enthusiastic and helpful with information after the tour was completed"
* A traveler said: "My grand city tour was amazing.Victor our tour guide was informative about every aspect of San-Francisco the architecture .The Different international communities that are a part of San Francisco and the amazing roads that make up this section of America.Very interesting and unique. Our second tour guide to Muir Woods and Sausalito was fantastic. His name was Artie .Muir Woods is a most see if your passionate about the environment. The woods and trees were majestic it was awesome to walk around and interact with nature.The trees are hundreds of years old and they’re gigantic .The gift shop is a most to stop by on your way out . Lastly our trip to Sausalito Waterfront marina fantastic area . Beautiful backdrop of San Francisco .The magnificent house boats and shopping and dining area. I love enjoyed and learnt so much about these three ares we tour. I highly recommend visiting these sites if you’re in the San Francisco area.It’s a must see"
* A traveler said: "Great time! Our tour guide Roman was so entertaining and brought us to see some different sites. We celebrated a friends birthday and he was accommodating, let us play our music through Bluetooth. Took in a beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge 💓"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "Soooo worth it as we only had a few hours to spend in LA. Mike was full of info and very nice. My teen and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with him!"
- Eten en drinken
- Culinaire tours
- Culinaire tour
- Koffie en thee
- Wijn, bier en sterke dranken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Ghirardelli Square
- Joshua Tree National Park
- California Science Center
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park
- Pier 39
- Painted Ladies
- Modern Joods Museum
- North Beach
- 17-Mile Drive
- Ferry Plaza boerenmarkt
- Griffith Park
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- Historic Core
- Paramount Studios
- USS Midway Museum
- Los Angeles Farmers Market
- Sea Cliff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in Los Angeles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Yosemite National Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Francisco
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona
- Bezienswaardigheden in Utah