Californië Natuur en wilde dieren
248 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "So rad! A trip under the bridge, around the naval fleet, and Petco park, doing 360s and hauling ass. A beautiful view of the city and Mt.Miguel. I can't wait to do it again."
* A traveler said: "your staff were very helpful to accommodate our request. even we were over time they were very nice about it"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very nice and informative. We had a great day and learned a lot about Hollywood and the surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Hundreds of dolphins were frolicking around the boat! Vessel was spacious, clean and had plenty of snacks a beverages. No hidden costs. No hint of seasickness. A beautiful afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "We got lucky with a warm and sunny weather! It was a beautiful ride along coast-hugging scenic route 1!"
* A traveler said: "The Park was very nice , lots of walking. The best part was that it wasn’t over crowed and we go to enjoy all the Park."
* A traveler said: "Roman was awesome, great tour guide! The day trip was great. Not docking a star but the lunch felt a little misleading. I thought it would be a private lunch with just me and my wife but it ended up being grouped with anyone else who pre paid a lunch. If I had known this I would have skipped the pre paid lunch."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this tour and Greg was an incredible guide! There was plenty of wine included at each destination along with some education and stunning tours."
* A traveler said: "Second time here. One of my favorite quiet walking places in the world. The ride over from SF left on time, driver gave lots of interesting information. Return by ferry went perfectly and the Golden Gate was beautiful to see again from the Bay. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "Love it! We saw plenty of fish and was given information about sea life and island that was interesting to hear and learn."
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- In de lucht
- Natuur en wilde dieren
- Dierentuinen en wildparken
- Dolfijnen spotten
- Tours met lastdieren
- Walvissen spotten
- Wandelingen in de natuur
- Wilde dieren ontmoeten
- Wilde dieren spotten
- Op de grond
- Op het water
- Recreatie en spellen
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Half Dome
- Mission District
- San Diego Zoo
- Emerald Bay State Park
- Baker Beach
- Joshua Tree National Park
- USS Hornet (USS Hornet Sea, Air & Space Museum)
- El Capitan Theatre
- Pier 39
- Marine Mammal Center
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Coachella Valley Preserve
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Marvin Braude Bike Trail
- California Science Center
- Grace Cathedral
- Lake Tahoe
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in Los Angeles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Yosemite National Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Francisco
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona
- Bezienswaardigheden in Utah