Chicago Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
15 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Loved the improvements in river /bridge hygiene and access to wildlife- the showcase of green interventions."
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "It was the funniest way to see Chicago. The Segway girl, named Tammy, is the best. Ride a Segway is very easy, even for child’s."
* A traveler said: "Segway rides are always fun, but add gorgeous weather, breathtaking scenery and VINCENT as a tour guide? PERFECTION. Chicago in September and Vincent's knowledge and humor were amazing. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. One of the best activities in Chicago! Our tour guide Fred was the best!!!! We would definitely do this again on our next visit"
* A traveler said: "The small trip was very well explained. The crew is very kind and the whole journey was very calm and restful !! My wife and I came out feeling spiritually high !!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful, educational experience! We thoroughly enjoyed touring the museum and leisurely exploring different exhibits. The mammals exhibit and Nature Walk were especially well designed and the animals looked as through they could be living and breathing in their glass enclosures. It was absolutely fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Fun staff The tour guide was Incredible I have taken this tour many times and she was by far the best"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Brooke, was fabulous! She was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would definitely recommend this day tour. Lots of fun and lots of food!!"
* A traveler said: "Noah, our guide, was informative, entertaining and a pleasure to hang with! The food stops were perfect and the day was fun!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the Christmas light Segway tour over Christmas holiday in Chicago. Aaron was our guide. He was fun, knowledgeable, and high alert on safety. I was a nervous nonadventerous worrier. He took his time with me. It was much easier than I anticipated. There were three of us and all had an excellent time. Highly recommend!!"
- Bezienswaardigheden in Illinois
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nashville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Toronto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Branson
- Bezienswaardigheden in Greenville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Atlanta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Washington DC
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ontario
- Bezienswaardigheden in Missouri
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tennessee