Denver Kunst- en cultuurlessen
12 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Dave was great, fun and passionate about crafting beer. We had a great time, learning about brewing and about Denver's history. We got to meet some great people from other states. I would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Mike, the Brew & View, tour guide. He was excellent. He gave enough information, but did not over do it. He also made a point to speak with the group individually at the breweries as well. The breweries were also excellent and diverse."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time with Kristina. She was amazing tour guide. Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Denver"
* A traveler said: "A lot of good information about this historical area of downtown Denver. The guide mixed interesting facts, historical stories and some tales along the way. He was knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. We got to see a lot of historical buildings, some new hip areas and great ideas for foodies to eat or drink."
* A traveler said: "Austin was our guide and he made the experience awesome! He was knowledgeable, funny and shared the Ball Park area history which made not only for a great food experience but a history lesson as well. I highly recommend this food tour while visiting Denver."
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing elk, mule deer and mountain goats and the breath taking beauty of the mountain. Our tour guide Alex was great, very informative."
* A traveler said: "Mike H. Was a fantastic guide and the hike couldn’t have been more memorable. The views were gorgeous, the hike itself was the right amount of duration and difficulty. I would highly recommend this for someone who loves to hike and has never been to the Rockies."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable on area and kept up great conversation. Great locations for stops and comfortable accomodations. Only small issue is that many shops are closed on Mondays."
* A traveler said: "Even though it was 91 degrees in Denver, it was still an enjoyable ride. Our guide was very knowledgeable, patient and engaging."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Aaron was so kind and knowledgeable. Loved the tour!!! I learned so much about the amazing art of the RiNo district. This was my second time doing the tour and each time was different. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Brian was an amazing guide and very knowledgeable! Our hike was beautiful and we got a lot of great photos. He gave some other recommendations for the rest of our trip as well. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Maggie was amazing. She was able to pick us up at hotel because it was close and we didn't have a car. She stayed with us a little longer since it was an amazing clear night. She explained things well & I learned tons! Book her!"
- Bezienswaardigheden in Colorado
- Bezienswaardigheden in Fort Collins
- Bezienswaardigheden in Breckenridge
- Bezienswaardigheden in Colorado Springs
- Bezienswaardigheden in Vail
- Bezienswaardigheden in Aspen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Albuquerque
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Phoenix
- Bezienswaardigheden in Las Vegas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Utah
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Mexico
- Bezienswaardigheden in Monument Valley
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona
- Bezienswaardigheden in Missouri