Illinois Kunst en design
58 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Don’t miss this tour! It was amazing and entertaining. The guide was knowledgeable and the bar was fun too."
* A traveler said: "Great food, great tour guide, and great people on our Chinatown walking food tour. We took the water taxi there and back, so it was like a mini-vacation. Highly recommend upgrading to the VIP option with enhanced beverages - definitely a delicious choice."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour on a beautiful day! The guide was very informative. Will definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was the funniest way to see Chicago. The Segway girl, named Tammy, is the best. Ride a Segway is very easy, even for child’s."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and clear. All staff were friendly and polite. We enjoyed the tour a great way to see Chicago!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent and the Theatre is just amazing. From the history to the breathtaking details of its structure, it is a must see on your trip to Chicago!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. We ran out of time to see everything even starting at 11am-5pm. We will definitely be visiting again!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful, educational experience! We thoroughly enjoyed touring the museum and leisurely exploring different exhibits. The mammals exhibit and Nature Walk were especially well designed and the animals looked as through they could be living and breathing in their glass enclosures. It was absolutely fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides knowledge and service. Timeliness. Upper deck experience. Sites were amazing. No Jordan statue sighting on tour."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and wonderful stories of history up until today. Great weather and clear skies for wonderful photos. Would definitely do again!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! Rick was funny, witty. Knowledgeable about the city. He knew both historical and Pop culture. The short stops were perfect! I have been traveling for the last 3 weeks to various city for my bday and I did not want to go on another tour. But I am glad I did! PS.. I am a Philly girl so not easily impressed!"
* A traveler said: "Hillary did a great job showing us an out of the path Chicago. She is very knowledgeable of Chicago with focus in history and architecture. The selection of places gave us an amazing experience through styles and time. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Hillary!"
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "Kelly, our guide was extraordinary. She was knowledgeable, patient and fun. The length of the tour was just right, and provided the perfect 1st day orientation of this amazing city"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful ride learning about history of Chicago. So much fun! Very cool to be on Lake Michigan. Something I never thought would happen in my lifetime."
* A traveler said: "David took us to a trip to the past. Art Deco can be hidden or glowing in front of you and David gave us tips on how to recognize it. He took us to amazing places around Downtown where this style exists. Thank you for sharing with us! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Chicago is a beautiful city - but walking and listening to the history and the builders and designs make Chicago even more beautiful! Our guide was very knowledgeable and wonderful."
- Cursussen en workshops
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Kunst en design
- Kunst- en cultuurlessen
- Shows en optredens
- Reis- en transportservices
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Bezienswaardigheden in Chicago
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ontario
- Bezienswaardigheden in Missouri
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tennessee
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nashville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Toronto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in South Carolina
- Bezienswaardigheden in Georgia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Louisiana