Planet Hollywood is home to a 100,000-square-foot casino and plenty of restaurants, lounges, and bars, just like most resorts along the Strip, but visitors are mostly drawn to the shopping mall and live shows. The Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood stretches for just more than a mile with roughly 200 shops, including brand-name retailers like Urban Outfitters, Victoria’s Secret, and H&M.
On the entertainment side, the hotel is home to a handful of theaters including the 7,000-seat Zappos Theater, where headliners such as Gwen Stefani and the Backstreet Boys have residency shows (sadly, Britney Spears’ residency at PH ended in 2017). Other options include magicians like Criss Angel’s Mindfreak show and the Crazy Girls topless revue. Tickets for most shows can be bought online. Some Las Vegas nightclub and attraction passes include a meal or a discount on a show at Planet Hollywood.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Most of Planet Hollywood’s dining options are casual eateries, but there are a couple of upscale restaurants where reservations are recommended.
- The casino features a racebook and sportsbook in addition to tables, slots, and poker.
- If you are planning to walk along the Strip, make sure to give yourself plenty of time—it usually takes longer than you think to walk between the enormous resort properties.
How to Get There
Planet Hollywood is located on South Las Vegas Boulevard, next door to Paris Las Vegas and across the street from the Cosmopolitan. The Deuce bus line stops in front of the hotel.
When to Get There
Residency shows typically take place on Friday and Saturday nights, as well as one other weeknight. The other theaters often host shows twice a night—once in the mid-evening and once in the late evening. In the winter months, many shows and pools are closed.
FlowRider The rooftop pool at Planet Hollywood is home to the FlowRider, a “wave in a box” where you can try surfing or boogie boarding in an enclosed space. Sessions are 30 minutes each. Afterward, celebrate with a drink at one of the two pool bars.
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Palm Springs
- Bezienswaardigheden in Flagstaff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Los Angeles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Scottsdale
- Bezienswaardigheden in Phoenix
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Monument Valley
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona
- Bezienswaardigheden in Californië
- Zappos Theater
- Miracle Mile Shops bij Planet Hollywood
- V Theater
- Parijs Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas Strip
- Fonteinen van Bellagio
- Uitzicht op de Eiffeltoren
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino