Los Angeles Kunst en cultuur
244 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Great to hear the history. Sites and times spent there were good. The driver was excellent. Vehicle was very clean. Everyone enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part of the tour was the Observatory where I was able to view the Hollywood sign. Overall the entire tour was great. Dave was a great tour guide, very informative, and knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "This was a family affair, what aa charming gentleman who conducted the tour and so much information from the beginning to the end. We all loved the tour and our handsome guide. I most certainly will recommend this walking tour as we all are Seniors and had no problem at all with the walking. Thank you very much."
* A traveler said: "Phil was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He answered all of our questions. Great tour! The two hours went by very quickly."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide instructor was very funny and made the tour very entertaining! This was my first time in LA for my daughter 15th birthday and she was so excited to take the Hollywood tour! I’m glad we did this tour! I would recommend everyone traveling to LA to take a tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with knowledgable guide -- honestly a can't miss opportunity to really see and learn about downtown Los Angeles in all its architectural glory"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The Tour Guides were friendly and always were there on time and were extremely professional and helpful. Loved the day. Didn’t want it to end!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Views well worth it in the end. Scott was a great tour guide and his pup blue was the perfect bonus tour guid! 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing …… very engaging , shared great spots to check out and recommended nice restaurants and took spectacular pictures."
* A traveler said: "Robert was clearly knowledgeable about the history of the Arts District and shared so much great information! We really enjoyed the tour and look forward to visiting again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with many trivia facts. Our tour guide was excellent and the head sets worked perfectly."
* A traveler said: "DJ was a fantastic guide - full of energy and went above and beyond to ensure that we had a good time. Highly recommend him!"
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing tour guide, he altered the trip to our wants and did an amazing job. Thank you!!! I love Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood sign."
* A traveler said: "Instructors gave the advice that helped me lose my fear and get up on the surfboard! Now, I love surfing!"
* A traveler said: "Erick Martinez - was simply Fantastic. Engaged with us all, great knowledge of the city, locations and easy to follow. The tour is truly the best way to see LA and the beach! We’ve lived in LA for 30 years and still enjoyed the stories and views up close! Erick ensured to check in with us throughout the trip to make sure we were doing well and had what we needed for the 36 mile tour. The eBikes were a game changer - so if you want to do the long tour, be sure to book eBikes, you won’t even feel that you just did 36 miles!! Thank you Erick!!"
- Cursussen en workshops
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Kunst en design
- Kunst- en cultuurlessen
- Shows en optredens
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Bezienswaardigheden in Californië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Palm Springs
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Diego
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Las Vegas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to Californië
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach en Pier
- Los Angeles to Venetië strand
- Los Angeles to Hollywood teken
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica