Los Angeles Mountainbiketours
29 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Erick Martinez - was simply Fantastic. Engaged with us all, great knowledge of the city, locations and easy to follow. The tour is truly the best way to see LA and the beach! We’ve lived in LA for 30 years and still enjoyed the stories and views up close! Erick ensured to check in with us throughout the trip to make sure we were doing well and had what we needed for the 36 mile tour. The eBikes were a game changer - so if you want to do the long tour, be sure to book eBikes, you won’t even feel that you just did 36 miles!! Thank you Erick!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was the best tour of my life , every stop made me wanna stay in Los Angeles longer then before"
* A traveler said: "Loved celebrity homes, most fabulous tour I ever been on. Would recommend to anyone looking for a fun exciting adventure in Los Angeles"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time riding to the top of the trail. We ride frequently and adjusted quickly to the bikes. The ebikes made the climb easy. They did review how to use the gears, but it would be nice to give people a chance to practice before getting onto the trail."
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun time on our Hollywood sign hike, definitely one of the highlights of the trip! Our tour guide Erik made the whole experience even better, he was knowledgeable and gave us great recommendations! Definitely a tour that’s worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "This was a family affair, what aa charming gentleman who conducted the tour and so much information from the beginning to the end. We all loved the tour and our handsome guide. I most certainly will recommend this walking tour as we all are Seniors and had no problem at all with the walking. Thank you very much."
* A traveler said: "Phil was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He answered all of our questions. Great tour! The two hours went by very quickly."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Views well worth it in the end. Scott was a great tour guide and his pup blue was the perfect bonus tour guid! 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "Fully recommend, my family and I went on a holiday to universal studios, super busy from a 30 to 90 minutes wait line, but with this passes there was maybe less than a 5 minutes wait."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. We saw a lot of things in our time there. He was able to point out celebrities and knew so much about the neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Jason was a great guide and the experience was super fun! Wonderful to be up out of the city. My boys had such a great time!"
* A traveler said: "This bike ride tour was a ton of fun! The ride is very doable and mostly flat. You get to see beautiful art work on the walls and the our tour guide (Jen) was amazing! You learn about the artists, the artwork, and history of the area. The gallery was a great spot to stop into at the end of the tour too. Definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Scott is a very knowledgeable tour guide, really loves what he does, knows a ton of people along the way and is positive and encouraging to all the riders. He’s happy to take group photos and has a great eye. Scott will take you off the beaten pass and show you things you won’t see on a tour bus. I did this trip with my son who is 23 and daughter who is 19. While it’s not strenuous it is 17 miles on a bike with hills and traffic. So make sure you are comfortable with this."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to see Hollywood, Beverley Hills and the California Coast. Having done the 'bus tours' before, this was a better way to see the sights. If anything we did the tour a little quickly, it would've been nice to stop and explore a little along the way. Guide was great and the small group worked a treat. If you want to try something different and see a different side to Hollywood crowds and tours, get on a bike and ride this one."
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Natuur en wilde dieren
- Op de grond
- Reis- en transportservices
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Privé en luxe
- Openbaar vervoertours
- Tours per e-bike
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Hollywood Bowl
- Paramount Studios
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Citadel Outlets
- El Capitan Theatre
- Greystone Mansion en Park
- Los Angeles Zoo
- Los Angeles Farmers Market
- Old Pasadena
- California Science Center
- Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Getty Center Museum
- Paley Center for Media
- CBS Television City
- Marvin Braude Bike Trail
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Newport Beach
- La Brea Teerputten
- Bezienswaardigheden in Californië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Palm Springs
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Diego
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Las Vegas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to Californië
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach en Pier
- Los Angeles to Venetië strand
- Los Angeles to Hollywood teken
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica