Los Angeles Stadstours
137 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. We saw a lot of things in our time there. He was able to point out celebrities and knew so much about the neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely thought the Hollywood tour was amazing!! DJ was entertaining and engaging, very knowledgeable about the homes and the history of Hollywood! And the views of everything were dope as hell!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast with our tour guide. She knew the area well, all the good spots and gave us plenty of time for great pictures. She was super funny and friendly. I recommend her!!!"
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part of the tour was the Observatory where I was able to view the Hollywood sign. Overall the entire tour was great. Dave was a great tour guide, very informative, and knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "Driver had a great sense of humor and was very knowledgeable. Great historical perspective of Los Angeles."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. The guide was so energetic and telling all the secrets about the famous places we have seen. If I would have to go to the same places by my own it would cost a lot more (plus you don’t get all the explanations). Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really good tour. Loved the tour guides enthusiasm and just over all was a fun experience. The tour guide even stayed after until my friends and I got safely into an Uber. Overall great experience. Would definitely do another tour again."
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing tour guide, he altered the trip to our wants and did an amazing job. Thank you!!! I love Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood sign."
* A traveler said: "The extensive knowledge and professional attitude of our guide.I learned new things about familiar sights and was introduced to unfamiliar sights with fresh enthusiasm. Farmer’s Market and Santa Monica pier alone were worth the price of admission!"
* A traveler said: "Von was a great and funny driver. We saw so much in the Hollywood area and Had a great time! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our driver, Lee, was funny, entertaining, and energetic. He really made the experience 10 times better. All in all, I give this tour a 100/10 and would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Phil was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He answered all of our questions. Great tour! The two hours went by very quickly."
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Avontuurlijke tours
- Hop-on hop-off
- Privé sightseeingtours
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Los Angeles Zoo
- El Capitan Theatre
- Old Pasadena
- Hollywood Bowl
- Natuurhistorisch Museum van Los Angeles County
- Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
- Citadel Outlets
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Marvin Braude Bike Trail
- Auto Club Speedway
- Hollywood Sign
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Paramount Studios
- Grammy Museum
- San Pedro
- Historic Core
- Paradise Cove
- CBS Television City
- Greystone Mansion en Park
- Los Angeles Farmers Market
- Bezienswaardigheden in Californië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Palm Springs
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Diego
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Las Vegas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to Californië
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach en Pier
- Los Angeles to Venetië strand
- Los Angeles to Hollywood teken
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica