13 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Great time! The food and entertainment was great! Worth the money. The service was great too. Thank you to the crew."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. It took us places we would never been able to get to by foot. The tour guide gave us a good history of the area."
* A traveler said: "The videos are fantastic. Also the displays of artists' apparel and memorabilia are wonderful. We spent 3 hours in the Hall of Fame building, viewing the displays, etc."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Well worth it! We loved it!! Standing on the same stage as a ton of artists was amazing! Some of the tour brought tears to our eyes! Happy tears! The videos are awesome as well! A must do if your in Nashville!"
* A traveler said: "Good, fast city overview. Nice driver. Informative guide. Bus has lower, indoor, and, upper, outdoor, seating options."
* A traveler said: "Our driver in bus 205 was super great. Very informative really knew his stuff. Saw alot more than we thought we would"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous evening. The Isaccs were inducted into the Grand Olé Opry! A great variety. Great entertainment."
* A traveler said: "So glad that we booked this experience and that we got Jake as a tour guide! He was so much fun and always made sure that we had a drink in our hands! We played trivia and a few bar games while we went around to 4 different bars. Book this experience with Jake and I promise you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "This was a blast! Irreverent fun. If you are looking to see actual 'sites' this not the tour for you. If you want to LOL, this is perfect!"
* A traveler said: "We had great seats reserved for us through Viator and the concert was better than we expected. There is food to purchase at the venue should you not have time to eat before you go. Food and drinks allowed in the auditorium."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Bert is very enthusiastic about music and his job. We learned a lot about Nashville that we did expect. Karrie was a terrific driver."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour and Leonard, the driver. This was a good overview of the city. The stops at the Rumania and Country Music Hall of Fame were excellent."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tennessee
- Bezienswaardigheden in Atlanta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Greenville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Branson
- Bezienswaardigheden in Chicago
- Bezienswaardigheden in Destin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Orange Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Savannah
- Bezienswaardigheden in Charleston
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Orleans
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Jacksonville
- Bezienswaardigheden in St Augustine
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Missouri