Nashville Privé en luxe
27 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Good, fast city overview. Nice driver. Informative guide. Bus has lower, indoor, and, upper, outdoor, seating options."
* A traveler said: "Great time! The food and entertainment was great! Worth the money. The service was great too. Thank you to the crew."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour and Leonard, the driver. This was a good overview of the city. The stops at the Rumania and Country Music Hall of Fame were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Tom was an amazing tour guide. Totally recommend the golf cart personalized tour. You can go down streets that buses can’t."
* A traveler said: "Our driver in bus 205 was super great. Very informative really knew his stuff. Saw alot more than we thought we would"
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour, short walks. Worth the money to get free sample drinks, as the drinks in Nashville are pricey."
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome! Cool facts learned. Tasting was great end to great tour. Definitely recommend this as a part of your Nashville trip"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. The tour guide was wonderful. We really enjoyed the Carter and Carnton stops. The guides there were great. Could have skipped the Lotz house."
* A traveler said: "Excellent driver and good sized group. Nice distillery selection. Free snacks on the bus were a plus."
* A traveler said: "Kara was the perfect tour guide. We had so much fun with her and saw and learned lots of information about areas of Nashville."
* A traveler said: "Jana was hilarious and made the whole trip even better than I could have imagined. The distillery and brewery both were great."
* A traveler said: "Learnt a lot about the history of Nashville, Tennessee and of course Andrew Jackson. Terry the guide was great."
* A traveler said: "Beat tour we have taken! Well run, well worth the money and the VIP allowed us to see everything and skip the lines. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Kaycie was fantastic! She was warm, welcoming, and very knowledgeable. It was clear she loved and knew the history of the area. She was comfortable and confident in her role. She greeted those working in establishments we popped in on and it was clear she was familiar with the locale and was effortlessly friendly to new faces. I signed up for this tour following a recommendation from my cousin and it certainly lived up to the hype! I would do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "James was great! The water was gorgeous! We picked beer pong & floating. Water felt wonderful! Bring your own booze."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fun and amazing for my first Helicopter tour! I will be coming back with more family & friends for a tour."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tennessee
- Bezienswaardigheden in Atlanta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Greenville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Branson
- Bezienswaardigheden in Chicago
- Bezienswaardigheden in Destin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Orange Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Savannah
- Bezienswaardigheden in Charleston
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Orleans
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Jacksonville
- Bezienswaardigheden in St Augustine
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Missouri