Nashville Tickets en passen
21 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "The videos are fantastic. Also the displays of artists' apparel and memorabilia are wonderful. We spent 3 hours in the Hall of Fame building, viewing the displays, etc."
* A traveler said: "We did the self-guided tour. GREAT start. The Ryman is SO much more than just country music. Can’t wait to come back for a concert!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful grounds. Historic site. Very interesting tour. Tour guide very knowledgeable and added interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "Loved the atmosphere! Truly felt like I was back in the good OL’ USA! Everyone was friendly and it was a great getaway from the issues of today! Great concert!!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed seeing all the musical instruments that the players used on so many great songs! An excellent gift shop, too!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide for the RCA Music Studio was fantastic. Hatch tour was interesting. Bought the audio tour for the Hall f Fame. Worth the extra money."
* A traveler said: "RCA studio B was a great experience just being there where all of the great music was made. Our tour guide was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Great venue. Well designed. Audio was extremely informative. Loved the rotunda. Great time and value."
* A traveler said: "Was a fun experience the hubby really enjoyed it. Great place for everyone The wax statues were so real life like had fun taking so many pictures great memories Thanks Nashville"
* A traveler said: "I especially liked seeing the original pieces. Had never seen a silver chest that large that was in the dining room."
* A traveler said: "Stretch was knowledgeable, and funny. We had fun, and would recommend to everyone! We rode 3 times!!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative. It was very colorful and very interactive. You can make your own beat and there is a studio u can rap on the mic while singing along to diff rap songs or you can freestyle. They give u a bracelet where you can save your work and the different play lists they have at the different exhibits."
* A traveler said: "Making your own print on the old press was very cool. It was also cool to learn about the history of Hatch Print. The guides were awesome, knowledgeable and very nice."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tennessee
- Bezienswaardigheden in Atlanta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Greenville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Branson
- Bezienswaardigheden in Chicago
- Bezienswaardigheden in Destin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Orange Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Savannah
- Bezienswaardigheden in Charleston
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Orleans
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Jacksonville
- Bezienswaardigheden in St Augustine
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Missouri