Nashville Tour per duur
31 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome! Cool facts learned. Tasting was great end to great tour. Definitely recommend this as a part of your Nashville trip"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour and Leonard, the driver. This was a good overview of the city. The stops at the Rumania and Country Music Hall of Fame were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Great time! The food and entertainment was great! Worth the money. The service was great too. Thank you to the crew."
* A traveler said: "Great tasting tour with a great tour guide Scott!!! Would go again!! Could use more cocktails on visits"
* A traveler said: "Learnt a lot about the history of Nashville, Tennessee and of course Andrew Jackson. Terry the guide was great."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. The tour guide was wonderful. We really enjoyed the Carter and Carnton stops. The guides there were great. Could have skipped the Lotz house."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great and very knowledgeable and the food was amazing! There were plenty of cool off breaks in the summer heatwave that we weren't miserable. All around great experience."
* A traveler said: "Beat tour we have taken! Well run, well worth the money and the VIP allowed us to see everything and skip the lines. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed the 3 different places we visited. We learned a lot about brewing, the tour guide was friendly and the the distillery guides were very friendly and knowledgeable. We ended up having a small group so that was also a plus."
* A traveler said: "James was great! The water was gorgeous! We picked beer pong & floating. Water felt wonderful! Bring your own booze."
* A traveler said: "Hubby and I truly enjoyed this tour. Our guide, Jim, was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We would highly recommend to anyone visiting Nashville."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. Tour the actual working distillery. End with tasting some of jacks limited edition whisky."
* A traveler said: "Kara was the perfect tour guide. We had so much fun with her and saw and learned lots of information about areas of Nashville."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing all the different sites and yummy food and drink. Kurt was very knowledgeable, took great pictures for us and had recommendations of what to do after. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Kurt was wonderful! Not only was the tour filled with lots of tasty treats. He gave a wonderful historic perspective of the town and its landmarks. This is a great thing to do early on in your visit. Giving you insight into all the places you want to go back too"
* A traveler said: "Had a great afternoon with Cortney. Amazing experience tasting and drinking some of special treats Nashville is known for, as well as learning more about the various communities surrounding the city center.|Thanks Coutney and J.T."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tennessee
- Bezienswaardigheden in Atlanta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Greenville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Branson
- Bezienswaardigheden in Chicago
- Bezienswaardigheden in Destin
- Bezienswaardigheden in Orange Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Savannah
- Bezienswaardigheden in Charleston
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Orleans
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Jacksonville
- Bezienswaardigheden in St Augustine
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Missouri