New York City Cruises en zeilen
119 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was simply beautiful. The weather was nice and it was refreshing to get away from the city and relax on the boat. The personnel was kind and the views were stunning. The absolute best part was sailing away as the sun began to set. This cruise did not disappoint."
* A traveler said: "A very nice quick way to view the Statue of Liberty and the harbor. R guide was very knowledgeable and made the trip fun as well as informative. We really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "The ambiance and food were amazing! The staff was very friendly, and the service was up to par. Love how they capture our photos. Bought a photo there to remember the night! I definitely recommend anyone who never been to New York and never seen the city from the water should experience the bateaux dinner cruise!"
* A traveler said: "The boat was great, it was a really smooth ride. The tour guide was really funny and gave such great information."
* A traveler said: "Jorge was a GREAT tour guide! Very friendly and informative! He was especially kind to my brother and me! Thank you so much, Jorge!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Went last night on the 20 year anniversary 9-11. The buffet was surprisingly fresh & delicious. Deserts were good. If you order wine, try to be specific in your selections if you can. Super experience at a very good price!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the 1920s vibes - a fun and beautiful ride complete with all safety precautions. Highly recommend. My friends and I had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour despite a little rainy weather. Tour guide and staff excellent. Must do if visit NYC. I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The commentor was great, he provided history that I was not aware of and seeing the statue of liberty was priceless."
* A traveler said: "The entire day was memorable. A great way to see so much of New York in a day and to get some behind the scene insights to people, places and times. Tim is a perfect tour guide. He was able to help you relive aspects of the terrible tragedy on 9/11 at the memorial. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Crew was super friendly, views were great. We got delayed by rain and there was good communication and perfect weather after. Thanks to the crew"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Statue of Liberty and buildings all lit up and all the sailboats. It really was a relaxing, enjoyable way to see the city at night."
* A traveler said: "When we got on the boat and headed for thy statue of liberty as we got closer it made me thankful I live in the USA. Standing next to the statue also gave me goosebumps. I give our tour guide a 5 star rating."
* A traveler said: "This cruise was straight and to the point. It was comfortable, relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating. I loved it! The music was great, lots of reggae and hip tunes. Food & drinks were served and if you didn’t want to be in the hot sun you didn’t have to be. It was prompt, efficient, I would definitely use this carrier again in the future"
* A traveler said: "Make sure to find correct debarkation location...lol. The cruise itself is great. Wonderful views of the skyline against the sunset and very friendly and helpful crew and staff. Would do again."
* A traveler said: "Too short! Food was delicious and better than what we expected, and the entire experiece was truly fun and well organized. I went in a Group of eight but would go back also as a couple for dinner"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing…… Departure and return was on time. Staff on board is excellent, the DJ did great and quality of food was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was full of great information. It was the BEST experience we had in NYC! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Love the boat it was awesome and the tour guide guy was super funny and informative. The bost was decorated in a father's day theme which was perfect for my husband. The trip to New York was his father's day gift. And the kids loved it ages 4, 11, and 16 they had a ball. I would suggest before spending money on the ticket check Groupon first much cheaper. And you will need a special ban (extra charge) to sit at the very top. But the photographer was great so we got to go out to take the photo. It's worth it and once again a great experience all around."
* A traveler said: "So relaxing and enjoyable. Crew members were so nice. I would encourage anyone going to take this cruise."
* A traveler said: "Crew was awesome ! Beautiful sailboat. A great day on the water Will go back another time with friends."
* A traveler said: "I've never done a boat tour and I'm from NY. This was awesome! The views and staff were great! Will be doing it again soon"
* A traveler said: "Just coming out of a one-year hiatus from travelling, I was a bit unsure about getting on a crowded ferry, so I booked this private boat tour. It's a great way to view the New York skyline (and the Jersey skyline too!), the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges all in one trip. Our captain, Kris knew just the right spots to stop and take pictures. He also gave us a bit of history on some of the buildings and other features along the route. Excellent guide!"
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Cruises langs havensteden
- Privé en luxe
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Macy's Herald Square
- New World Stages
- Whitney Museum of Art
- Hayden Planetarium
- Museum of Sex
- Garment District
- Hard Rock Café Yankee Stadium
- Ford Foundation Building
- Staten Island Ferry
- Queens Museum
- Castle Clinton National Monument
- Newark Airport (EWR)
- Governors Island
- Bronx Little Italy
- Grand Central Station
- Meatpacking District
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brooklyn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Salem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Washington DC
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreal
- Bezienswaardigheden in Toronto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to Californië
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard universiteit
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster