New York City Culturele tours
322 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Jorge was a GREAT tour guide! Very friendly and informative! He was especially kind to my brother and me! Thank you so much, Jorge!"
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about 19th century NYC. It was a very memorable experience inside the church and seeing the catacombs."
* A traveler said: "Rihanna was a great guide! Tour was very informative and well planned. Would do another tour next time in the city"
* A traveler said: "Our excellent guide Antonio gave us a little flavor and history of The Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn. Especially fun was the time strolling on Coney Island. I feel that I now have a much broader and deeper understanding of ALL of New York."
* A traveler said: "Chazz was great! Super knowledgeable and engaging. The equipment he has so everyone can hear is awesome. His presentation of the material was spot on. What a great experience! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Chazz!"
9/11 Experience met onbeperkte toegang: Ground Zero Tour, 9/11 Memorial en het bijbehorende museum, One World-observatorium
* A traveler said: "The museum and going up the tower was great. The tour guide was exceptional. Going over the grounds was nice."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Dutch and French artists as well as the American art. Robin was masterful in knowing the details and creating storylines around the paintings. Our guide, Robin truly made the experience wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "When we got on the boat and headed for thy statue of liberty as we got closer it made me thankful I live in the USA. Standing next to the statue also gave me goosebumps. I give our tour guide a 5 star rating."
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide was excellent. She kept us involved and the the three flew! Unfortunately can’t remember her name. Highly recommend this tour."
Dagtour met kleine groep in New York langs must-see bezienswaardigheden en ticket voor het Observatorium
* A traveler said: "Jenn Andres was a fabulous tour guide. She kept our small group moving, she answered questions and even pointed out Alexander Hamilton's gravesite. Everyone in the group seemed to click with her, which made the day fun and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Julian our tour guide was awesome! He allowed us to stop and get ice cream, he had a ton of information! Super peppy and have so much detail of each stop! An awesome tour! Wish we had more time!"
* A traveler said: "Allie was an awesome guide ! Very knowledgeable and energetic. Her love for the city and its history made it even more enjoyable. Food was delicious and will definitely be going back for more !"
* A traveler said: "The guide was on point and energetic. Learning about all the cities and their history was fun and we enjoyed ourselves immensely."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan was an excellent tour guide. There were just 2 of us. This museum has so much history and Johnathan gave us lots of museum history & stories which really helped us understand the exhibits that have been created in this amazing museum."
* A traveler said: "Katherine, our tour guide, was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed touring the museum with her. She pointed out things and told us background stories we wouldn't have other wise seen or known. Highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin L. Was so knowledgeable and friendly. He is a native New Yorker, and has a great perspective on the city. His information and tour were informative. Fun and interesting. I would recommend this tour for any age."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide Lyall was knowledgeable and personable, providing relevant information, answering questions, and even helping with directions to our next destination."
* A traveler said: "Lou was a great tour guide!! She made the trip so fun & exciting! Also, shout out to the bus drivers killer driving! I would not be able to drive a bus in such tight streets the way he did."
* A traveler said: "I am a history buff and I thought the group leader was awesome. I hope I didn't step on her toes as I was so anxious to go on this tour, some of my questions were premature."
* A traveler said: "Getting out and walking .. while our guide Chris explains where we are .. and his ability and knowledge"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very well done. Learned a lot about the Bronx. All the small family stores. . Saw different neighborhoods in Queens. And walked under the Brooklyn Bridge. Our guide was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific guide Vitaly led us through Central Park on a crowded day and gave us all the history, facts and fun items of interest about this metropolitan mecca. We enjoyed his humor and extensive knowledge. I highly recommend this tour and in particular Vitaly as a guide. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour. Our guide Justin was knowledgeable and friendly, the tastings were good, and we learned a lot about a part of the city that there aren't many tours of."
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Culturele tours
- Historische tours
- Literaire tours
- Religieuze tours
- Kunst en design
- Shows en optredens
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Little Italy
- The Cloisters
- Greenwich Village
- New World Stages
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Madison Avenue
- Times Square
- Columbia University
- Bowling Green
- Imperial Theatre
- St. Paul's Chapel
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Belvedere Castle
- Bethesda Fountain
- Museum of Interesting Things
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Newark Airport (EWR)
- Strawberry Fields John Lennon Memorial
- Manhattan Bridge
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brooklyn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Salem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Washington DC
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreal
- Bezienswaardigheden in Toronto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to Californië
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard universiteit
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster