New York City Culinaire tours
112 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour. Our guide Justin was knowledgeable and friendly, the tastings were good, and we learned a lot about a part of the city that there aren't many tours of."
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was an excellent tour guide! Me my mom and my sister really enjoyed this great, diverse food tour. Many different types of tastings. We highly recommend having Adam as your guide. :)"
* A traveler said: "The food was amazing! Just enough walking for you not too get insanely stuffed. Zoey was extremely knowledgeable about the neighborhoods we were in and could guide us afterwards. 10/10 would recommend and any other food tours she runs I would 100% do! The mozzarella and prosciutto was impeccable"
* A traveler said: "Great Italian history, I love the places that we went and the great talks with Greg. If you are looking a food tour different, this is the best."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed this tour! It was very informative, and Claire our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history and architecture around the areas we visited. We tried new food we wouldn't have on our own. We explored central park. We got a unique prospective on what makes the NYC what it is today and how it has changed and grown. The food deserves another mention because it was fantastic!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! Learned history of the area and foods. Chelsea Market interesting. Food fun and tasty. Will go back. Hudson Yards upscale…very"
* A traveler said: "Emily was a terrific guide. Courteous, professional, and extremely knowledgeable of the local food and culture. She introduced us to the hidden gems of Hell’s Kitchen. I highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "This is a very good and interesting trip I had a chance to sample some traditional Ethnic foods of New York. The food sampling it was delicious tasty. One of the best tours i had so far here in New York. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of interesting facts and history."
* A traveler said: "Claire was a wonderful Tour Guide, You can tell she enjoys meeting new people and loves New York City. Her knowledge and smile was infectious all day. I would highly recommend this tour to all. The history the view and especially the food."
* A traveler said: "Allie was an awesome guide ! Very knowledgeable and energetic. Her love for the city and its history made it even more enjoyable. Food was delicious and will definitely be going back for more !"
* A traveler said: "Jonathan was a great tour guide, so knowledgeable and nice!! He made our day. He helped make my son’s birthday memorable. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Really good tour. You get to hear about the history in New York, and see the different architecture and get a taste of the real New York which was delicious. Our tour guide Jen was very knowledgeable of the area and gave us an excellent insight to New York."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time taking in NYC while enjoying sweet treats. Our guide was enthusiastic and kind with great details in cupcakes and the city!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a phenomenal experience. The food was great and the historical explanation very informative. Our tour-guide, Jonathan, was charming, funny and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Nancy was a gem, very knowledgeable and took us to some interesting food places. We also did the Hell's Kitchen tour but much preferred this one."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour of Grand Central Terminal. Our tour guide, Nancy was great and it was really nice sampling treats along the way."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed Walters stories and passion for the place and food. I enjoyed the historical context most!"
* A traveler said: "The ambiance and food were amazing! The staff was very friendly, and the service was up to par. Love how they capture our photos. Bought a photo there to remember the night! I definitely recommend anyone who never been to New York and never seen the city from the water should experience the bateaux dinner cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Lee our guide was great! Lots of food/Mob history to go along with our foodie tour. Only suggestion is have one stop you can go into the establishment and sit and eat."
* A traveler said: "Took the night your with Rachel and we were driven around by Manny. Amazing work. Keep it up guys. Will recommend to friends"
* A traveler said: "Lou was knowledgeable and friendly! We would definitely book this tour again especially if there was a drink stop in the beginning and at the end Hint-Hint!"
* A traveler said: "Emily was a great tour guide. We got bits of history and tasted great food! Emily purchased a wide variety of food for us to sample. It was very informative and delicious!"
- Eten en drinken
- Culinaire tours
- Culinaire tour
- Desserts en zoetigheid
- Koffie en thee
- Wijn, bier en sterke dranken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- American Museum of Natural History
- Wollman Rink
- East Village
- Ellis Island
- 42nd Street
- Bronx Museum of the Arts
- Bronx Zoo
- Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Chelsea Market
- High Line
- Madame Tussauds New York
- St. Paul's Chapel
- Belvedere Castle
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- Flatiron Building
- National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- Central Park Zoo
- Grand Central Station
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brooklyn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Salem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Washington DC
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreal
- Bezienswaardigheden in Toronto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to Californië
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard universiteit
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster