New York City Kunsttours
92 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Brilliant time way over are expectations would do this tour again thank you again so much will recommend to all our friends"
* A traveler said: "Our guide-Peggy Taylor was amazing. She had outstanding knowledge and history of the area. That combined with her personal involvement with Harlem made this a memorable tour. Our bus driver-Michael-was excellent also."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and information provided by the tour guide. Great sights along with great history provided throughout the tour and led to a great experience overall. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Was expecting a choir, but enjoyed the church singers anyway. Our reservation said 9-11 am but was actually 9-1:00 from pick up to return, check if time is an issue."
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
Kaarten voor het Empire State Building — kaarten voor het observatiedek en optionele kaarten om de wachtrij over te slaan
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful building and view from, what seems like, the top of the world!! The staff were so kind and the view was amazing! A side surprise was the unveiling of the view at the top of the elevator...wow! Can't wait to visit again!"
* A traveler said: "So very well done and a wonderful tribute to the lost and those left behind. Words can’t describe it. Thank you 🙏"
* A traveler said: "The museum is wonderful, too much too read. The museum is large there were hardly no staff on floors to ask questions of or guide you to areas you want to see."
* A traveler said: "Guide was great. Very knowledgable and entertaining. Learned a lot. Saw Times Square from a different perspective."
* A traveler said: "When we got on the boat and headed for thy statue of liberty as we got closer it made me thankful I live in the USA. Standing next to the statue also gave me goosebumps. I give our tour guide a 5 star rating."
* A traveler said: "Getting out and walking .. while our guide Chris explains where we are .. and his ability and knowledge"
* A traveler said: "Luis was one of the best guides we have ever had..personalable knowledgeable as well as extremely accommodating. I would highly recommend his tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Adam was an excellent tour guide! Me my mom and my sister really enjoyed this great, diverse food tour. Many different types of tastings. We highly recommend having Adam as your guide. :)"
* A traveler said: "Julian was great ! So very knowledgeable and theatric ! Learned a great deal of village history ! my feet and legs hate me today however so wear comfortable shoes and hydrate ; it is a long walking tour and no where to sit !"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Dutch and French artists as well as the American art. Robin was masterful in knowing the details and creating storylines around the paintings. Our guide, Robin truly made the experience wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour Bobby! We enjoyed the wealth of information you shared about rock and punk history in New York! A memorable tour!"
* A traveler said: "Chazz was great! Super knowledgeable and engaging. The equipment he has so everyone can hear is awesome. His presentation of the material was spot on. What a great experience! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Chazz!"
* A traveler said: "Katherine, our tour guide, was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed touring the museum with her. She pointed out things and told us background stories we wouldn't have other wise seen or known. Highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting and the food portion was good. I didn't know about the music portion of the tour. MacDougal Street historic place to visit"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Tour Guide Mark kept all of us (6 total on tour) engaged and informed throughout the fairly extensive tours of both museums and a very informative walk through Central Park. Fantastic way of getting introduced to both Museums, and we feel very fortunate to have had Mark Venaglia, through Babylon Tours, as our tour guide. Well worth the cost of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Chris was an amazing guide. He knew everything!! My son couldn’t wait to attend this tour and it was worth the wait! He knew locations of every movie and shared footage of the movies so we would know that to look for. He never rushed us. Great tour!!"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I decided to go on this tour spur of the moment due to a forecast of rain in the afternoon. It was a lovely way to spend the afternoon. We had lunch at Grand Central before the tour. John, the guide, was very knowledgeable and shared interesting bits of history with the group. I would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Edward (Staff161) not only introduced us to the history and cultural significance of graffiti and street art, but helped us understand and appreciate the artwork in Brooklyn. Great walking tour!"
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Kunst en design
- Shows en optredens
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Chelsea Market
- Newark Airport (EWR)
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Bryant Park
- Staten Island Ferry
- Mets Stadium
- Central Park Zoo
- Chrysler Building
- One World Trade Center
- Madison Square Garden
- New York Botanical Garden
- Museum of Sex
- New York Cruise Port
- Metropolitan Opera
- Wollman Rink
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brooklyn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Salem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Washington DC
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreal
- Bezienswaardigheden in Toronto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to Californië
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard universiteit
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster