New York City Wandeltochten
469 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Jorge was a GREAT tour guide! Very friendly and informative! He was especially kind to my brother and me! Thank you so much, Jorge!"
Dagtour met kleine groep in New York langs must-see bezienswaardigheden en ticket voor het Observatorium
* A traveler said: "Jenn Andres was a fabulous tour guide. She kept our small group moving, she answered questions and even pointed out Alexander Hamilton's gravesite. Everyone in the group seemed to click with her, which made the day fun and interesting."
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about 19th century NYC. It was a very memorable experience inside the church and seeing the catacombs."
* A traveler said: "The guide was on point and energetic. Learning about all the cities and their history was fun and we enjoyed ourselves immensely."
* A traveler said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveler said: "I learned of the history of the builders of Central Park and discovering hidden secrets throughout the park."
* A traveler said: "Got to see areas of the Village I wouldn't have seen without a guide. He was very informative and knowledgeable of the area. I would take this tour again next time in NYC."
* A traveler said: "My family (to include two teens) and I had a great time on this tour! Tom was a wonderful tour guide - he set a great pace and added just enough to keep the group entertained while ensuring we saw so many of the top New York attractions. Thanks Tom!"
* A traveler said: "Rihanna was a great guide! Tour was very informative and well planned. Would do another tour next time in the city"
* A traveler said: "Kevin L. Was so knowledgeable and friendly. He is a native New Yorker, and has a great perspective on the city. His information and tour were informative. Fun and interesting. I would recommend this tour for any age."
* A traveler said: "Chazz was great! Super knowledgeable and engaging. The equipment he has so everyone can hear is awesome. His presentation of the material was spot on. What a great experience! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Chazz!"
* A traveler said: "The entire day was memorable. A great way to see so much of New York in a day and to get some behind the scene insights to people, places and times. Tim is a perfect tour guide. He was able to help you relive aspects of the terrible tragedy on 9/11 at the memorial. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Seeing The Dakota....admiring the beauty of the park...Very informative guide...cleanliness of the park was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Claire was a wonderful Tour Guide, You can tell she enjoys meeting new people and loves New York City. Her knowledge and smile was infectious all day. I would highly recommend this tour to all. The history the view and especially the food."
* A traveler said: "Great food combined with history and little known facts. The guide was outstanding, and the food stops were amazing. You will not leave the tour hungry."
Kaarten voor het Empire State Building — kaarten voor het observatiedek en optionele kaarten om de wachtrij over te slaan
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "The bus was nice good experience Can look around the town and the price also not bad can use 24 hour. Thanks u"
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Dutch and French artists as well as the American art. Robin was masterful in knowing the details and creating storylines around the paintings. Our guide, Robin truly made the experience wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour. Our guide Justin was knowledgeable and friendly, the tastings were good, and we learned a lot about a part of the city that there aren't many tours of."
9/11 Experience met onbeperkte toegang: Ground Zero Tour, 9/11 Memorial en het bijbehorende museum, One World-observatorium
* A traveler said: "The museum and going up the tower was great. The tour guide was exceptional. Going over the grounds was nice."
* A traveler said: "Julian our tour guide was awesome! He allowed us to stop and get ice cream, he had a ton of information! Super peppy and have so much detail of each stop! An awesome tour! Wish we had more time!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was great. Very knowledgable and entertaining. Learned a lot. Saw Times Square from a different perspective."
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Openbaar vervoertours
- Tours met luxeauto
- Verhuur & tours zonder gids
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Bowling Green
- New World Stages
- Imperial Theatre
- Manhattan Bridge
- Bethesda Fountain
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- New York Harbor
- Cafe Wha?
- New York Cruise Port
- Fraunces Tavern Museum
- Central Park Zoo
- Meatpacking District
- Daily News Building
- Mets Stadium
- Ellis Island
- Yankees Stadium
- Newark Airport (EWR)
- Chelsea Piers
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brooklyn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Salem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Washington DC
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreal
- Bezienswaardigheden in Toronto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to Californië
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard universiteit
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster