New York City Op de grond
135 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Jorge was a GREAT tour guide! Very friendly and informative! He was especially kind to my brother and me! Thank you so much, Jorge!"
Dagtour met kleine groep in New York langs must-see bezienswaardigheden en ticket voor het Observatorium
* A traveler said: "Jenn Andres was a fabulous tour guide. She kept our small group moving, she answered questions and even pointed out Alexander Hamilton's gravesite. Everyone in the group seemed to click with her, which made the day fun and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Very nice people, I was late and they wait for me, the tour is beautiful, take it in the morning thanks"
* A traveler said: "We had a great guide and great tour. We truly appreciated his love of nyc Central Park and got a lot of the tour"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Heights! Chuck was friendly, knowledgeable and funny. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "When we got on the boat and headed for thy statue of liberty as we got closer it made me thankful I live in the USA. Standing next to the statue also gave me goosebumps. I give our tour guide a 5 star rating."
* A traveler said: "I learned of the history of the builders of Central Park and discovering hidden secrets throughout the park."
* A traveler said: "The guide was on point and energetic. Learning about all the cities and their history was fun and we enjoyed ourselves immensely."
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about 19th century NYC. It was a very memorable experience inside the church and seeing the catacombs."
Kaarten voor het Empire State Building — kaarten voor het observatiedek en optionele kaarten om de wachtrij over te slaan
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveler said: "The entire day was memorable. A great way to see so much of New York in a day and to get some behind the scene insights to people, places and times. Tim is a perfect tour guide. He was able to help you relive aspects of the terrible tragedy on 9/11 at the memorial. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Rihanna was a great guide! Tour was very informative and well planned. Would do another tour next time in the city"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was James snd he was very knowledgeable and used humor to make our trip enjoyable. The history of Wall Street dating back to Alexander Hamilton was news to us. We were disappointed that we could not visit the exchange floor but we understand the security situation. I would recommend this tour again."
* A traveler said: "My family (to include two teens) and I had a great time on this tour! Tom was a wonderful tour guide - he set a great pace and added just enough to keep the group entertained while ensuring we saw so many of the top New York attractions. Thanks Tom!"
* A traveler said: "Claire was a wonderful Tour Guide, You can tell she enjoys meeting new people and loves New York City. Her knowledge and smile was infectious all day. I would highly recommend this tour to all. The history the view and especially the food."
* A traveler said: "Although initialy canceled because I was the only remaining participant. The tour went in and i am very happy that Josh was willing to do the tour. New York is amazing as are people like Josh who have a lot of inside of New York and New Yorkers..."
9/11 Experience met onbeperkte toegang: Ground Zero Tour, 9/11 Memorial en het bijbehorende museum, One World-observatorium
* A traveler said: "The museum and going up the tower was great. The tour guide was exceptional. Going over the grounds was nice."
* A traveler said: "Our excellent guide Antonio gave us a little flavor and history of The Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn. Especially fun was the time strolling on Coney Island. I feel that I now have a much broader and deeper understanding of ALL of New York."
* A traveler said: "Seeing The Dakota....admiring the beauty of the park...Very informative guide...cleanliness of the park was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Chazz was great! Super knowledgeable and engaging. The equipment he has so everyone can hear is awesome. His presentation of the material was spot on. What a great experience! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Chazz!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see fantastic bars that I’d never know were there! There’s a history hidden around the city right beneath our noses and the guides are there to share! Great experience with friends."
* A traveler said: "Everything was highly organized. The staff were friendly and helpful. The experience wS befitingly respectful and solemn. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience! Tour guide rode at an easy pace and lots of downhill cruises with breezes on a hot and humid day. Informative history of Central Park and many picturesque stops. Must do and better with a guide. Also felt great to use different muscles than just walking!"
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Natuur en wilde dieren
- Op de grond
- Tours per fietstaxi
- Op het water
- Recreatie en spellen
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Riverside Park
- Mets Stadium
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Central Park Zoo
- New World Stages
- Metropolitan Opera
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Wall Street
- Ford Foundation Building
- Flatiron Building
- Conservatory Garden
- Macy's Herald Square
- Madison Avenue
- Carnegie Hall
- Yankees Stadium
- St. Paul's Chapel
- George Washington Bridge
- Stephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)
- Strawberry Fields John Lennon Memorial
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brooklyn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Salem
- Bezienswaardigheden in Washington DC
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pittsburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in Montreal
- Bezienswaardigheden in Toronto
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to Californië
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard universiteit
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster