New York Culinaire tours
56 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was an excellent tour guide! Me my mom and my sister really enjoyed this great, diverse food tour. Many different types of tastings. We highly recommend having Adam as your guide. :)"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed this tour! It was very informative, and Claire our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history and architecture around the areas we visited. We tried new food we wouldn't have on our own. We explored central park. We got a unique prospective on what makes the NYC what it is today and how it has changed and grown. The food deserves another mention because it was fantastic!!"
* A traveler said: "Alex is a terrific guide and navigated us through 3 different Brooklyn neighborhoods looking at the architecture, explaining the history surrounding each and how each community was developed and not to be missed the food specialties of each area. I highly recommend this tour1"
* A traveler said: "The food was amazing! Just enough walking for you not too get insanely stuffed. Zoey was extremely knowledgeable about the neighborhoods we were in and could guide us afterwards. 10/10 would recommend and any other food tours she runs I would 100% do! The mozzarella and prosciutto was impeccable"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour. Our guide Justin was knowledgeable and friendly, the tastings were good, and we learned a lot about a part of the city that there aren't many tours of."
* A traveler said: "Jonathan was a great tour guide, so knowledgeable and nice!! He made our day. He helped make my son’s birthday memorable. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed Walters stories and passion for the place and food. I enjoyed the historical context most!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a phenomenal experience. The food was great and the historical explanation very informative. Our tour-guide, Jonathan, was charming, funny and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The ambiance and food were amazing! The staff was very friendly, and the service was up to par. Love how they capture our photos. Bought a photo there to remember the night! I definitely recommend anyone who never been to New York and never seen the city from the water should experience the bateaux dinner cruise!"
* A traveler said: "This is a very good and interesting trip I had a chance to sample some traditional Ethnic foods of New York. The food sampling it was delicious tasty. One of the best tours i had so far here in New York. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of interesting facts and history."
* A traveler said: "Great Italian history, I love the places that we went and the great talks with Greg. If you are looking a food tour different, this is the best."
* A traveler said: "Allie was an awesome guide ! Very knowledgeable and energetic. Her love for the city and its history made it even more enjoyable. Food was delicious and will definitely be going back for more !"
* A traveler said: "Claire was a wonderful Tour Guide, You can tell she enjoys meeting new people and loves New York City. Her knowledge and smile was infectious all day. I would highly recommend this tour to all. The history the view and especially the food."
* A traveler said: "The history was very good. The Underground Railroad with Josiah Tryon. The stacks high sandwich at the silo restaurant"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time taking in NYC while enjoying sweet treats. Our guide was enthusiastic and kind with great details in cupcakes and the city!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing…… Departure and return was on time. Staff on board is excellent, the DJ did great and quality of food was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! Learned history of the area and foods. Chelsea Market interesting. Food fun and tasty. Will go back. Hudson Yards upscale…very"
* A traveler said: "Really good tour. You get to hear about the history in New York, and see the different architecture and get a taste of the real New York which was delicious. Our tour guide Jen was very knowledgeable of the area and gave us an excellent insight to New York."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Statue of Liberty and buildings all lit up and all the sailboats. It really was a relaxing, enjoyable way to see the city at night."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour of Grand Central Terminal. Our tour guide, Nancy was great and it was really nice sampling treats along the way."
* A traveler said: "Too short! Food was delicious and better than what we expected, and the entire experiece was truly fun and well organized. I went in a Group of eight but would go back also as a couple for dinner"
* A traveler said: "Jen was a wonderful person & tour guide. She should run for president. She was very knowledgeable and has a fantastic personality. It was one of the best tours that I've been on in a big city."
- Cursussen en workshops
- Eten en drinken
- Culinaire lessen
- Culinaire tours
- Culinaire tour
- Desserts en zoetigheid
- Koffie en thee
- Wijn, bier en sterke dranken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Riverside Park
- American Express 11 Tears Memorial
- Macy's Herald Square
- Daily News Building
- Chrysler Building
- Madison Avenue
- Beurs van New York
- Yankees Stadium
- Bryant Park
- Central Park
- Lower East Side
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Brooklyn Bridge
- New York Harbor
- American Museum of Natural History
- East Village
- Bezienswaardigheden in New York City
- Bezienswaardigheden in Brooklyn
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Island
- Bezienswaardigheden in Buffalo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagara Falls
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in Massachusetts
- Bezienswaardigheden in Quebec
- Bezienswaardigheden in Philadelphia
- Bezienswaardigheden in Niagarawatervallen en omstreken
- Bezienswaardigheden in Boston
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ontario
- Bezienswaardigheden in Illinois
- Bezienswaardigheden in South Carolina
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tennessee