The Wheel at Icon Park
Meer lezenMinder weergeven
Soar high above Orlando and enjoy a unique vantage point on the Wheel at ICON Park. Towering 400 feet (122 meters) above the ground, the biggest observation wheel on the United States East Coast treats passengers to 360-degree views of the Central Florida landscape—day and night.
Fun for visitors of all ages, the Wheel is made up of 30 climate-controlled capsules that seat up to 15 people each. Onboard tablet computers provide insight in multiple languages on the surrounding landmarks and scenery. You can upgrade to a Sky Bar ride or private capsule—or add on extras like Champagne, chocolates, a meal, or another rotation.
Purchase skip-the-line tickets in advance online or at the box office. For the best value, book a combo ticket that includes entry to several attractions. Some city sightseeing itineraries feature a ride on the Wheel.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Photos are permitted, but large tripods and lenses over 24 inches (61 centimeters) are not.
- Large bags, luggage, coolers, and strollers aren’t permitted inside the capsules.
- Wheelchairs narrower than 36 inches (91 centimeters) in width are allowed inside the capsules.
- Each wheel rotation takes around 23 minutes.
How to Get There
The Wheel is located inside ICON Park on International Drive. If you’re getting there by car, take I-4 and exit at 74A / Sand Lake Road. Parking is free on-site. You can also get there on the I-RIDE Trolley—the closest stops are 14 (Red Line northbound) and G9 (Green Line southbound).
When to Get There
The Wheel is open daily, with extended hours on Fridays and Saturdays. Try to time your visit for a clear day, when you can see as far as Cape Canaveral. Or, go at night when both the city and the Wheel are illuminated, and catch the fireworks show. Alcohol is typically served after 5pm on weekdays and after 12pm on weekends.
Spanning 20 acres (8 hectares), ICON Park is a walkable entertainment destination offering more than 40 restaurants, bars, shops, and other attractions. Besides the Wheel, check out Madame Tussauds Orlando, SEA LIFE® Orlando, and the Orlando StarFlyer.
Adres: 8401 International Dr Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32819, VS
0 tours en activiteiten om The Wheel at Icon Park te ervaren
Geen resultaten gevonden!
Bezienswaardigheden in de omgeving van Orlando
- Bezienswaardigheden in Florida
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cape Canaveral
- Bezienswaardigheden in Cocoa Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Daytona Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Tampa
- Bezienswaardigheden in Crystal River
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sint-Petersburg
- Bezienswaardigheden in St Augustine
- Bezienswaardigheden in Clearwater
- Bezienswaardigheden in Fort Myers
- Bezienswaardigheden in Fort Lauderdale
- Bezienswaardigheden in Miami
- Bezienswaardigheden in Freeport
- Bezienswaardigheden in Grand Bahama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Georgia