45 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Diane was a joy to have as a tour guide and the Grand Canyon was in immense experience. My tour-mates were fun as well."
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Got to see two amazing cities in this trip. Our guide Taylor made this trip memorable and fun."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide Chris provides a good balance of facts and anecdotes. Not boring or scripted. He always made sure our group knew plan of what we were Doing and taken care of. Glad this tour focuses on the Canyon so we could spend more time there. Well worth it and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "Jonathan was an amazing driver. He was soo knowledgeable and taught us a lot about the Grand Canyon and the area. A cooler full of water, car chargers and even a stepstool were just a few of the extras!! Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Guides were excellent, had information about a lot of things that were not necessarily readily available in the park service handouts. They were on time at every pickup point."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour of Sedona, the Grand Canyon and the many beautiful landscapes you see as you drive north through Arizona. The tour combined guided sightseeing with plenty of free time, and I found several hours to view various points along the Grand Canyon at my leisure. Thanks to our excellent tour guides."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour...enjoyed our tour of Sedona, train ride from Williams and views of Grand Canyon. Want to return to AZ and spend more time in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "I was struck by the fact that water, over many, many years, had gouged such a deep path, in the earth, eventually leading to the ocean. Wow."
* A traveler said: "Loved the cliff dwelling, also the stop in old Sedona artisan boutiques. Our guide Noel was friendly and very informative. I couldn’t use my national parks pass because we were part of a tour. For the price we paid I feel the tour could have picked up the $10 entrance fee. Otherwise we had a good tour."
* A traveler said: "Its an excellent itinerary including fun stops along the Apache Trail, excellent viewing and food, The Dolly Steamboat ride is just a special scenic boat ride."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Four hours was a little too long since you can no longer get off the train when they change the engine for the return trip. We loved the tour of the Copper museum, very fascinating. This part of the tour was also very long so it significantly cut into the few minutes of shopping time we were allowed."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time hearing history of Scottsdale, local Indian tribes, creatures, agriculture, and the beautiful night skies. Very knowledgeable and engaging guide. UFO siting unconfirmed but we like to think we saw it."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona
- Bezienswaardigheden in Scottsdale
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Flagstaff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Las Vegas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Palm Springs
- Bezienswaardigheden in Monument Valley
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Diego
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Albuquerque
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Mexico
- Bezienswaardigheden in Utah