San Francisco 4WD-tours
58 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Awesome way to see some the key parts of San Fran would never see otherwise. Teenage boy loved it."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fun trip. The trees are massive! And the bus driver was great. We also had a chance to stop and take a few pictures at the Golden Gate Bridge."
* A traveler said: "My favorite part of the tour was Muir Woods; it would have been nice to have more time at both places but that did not take away from the enjoyment of the place. I"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and our tour guide Doug was phenomenal!! He was so knowledgeable, and both tour guide and driver were very nice. Each winery was a unique and enjoyable experience."
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Don was a class act. We have been raving about how amazing he did running the tour. He is passionate about the history of the area, full of information, and accommodating. We loved our trip and we are so grateful for the wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well worth it. I throughly enjoyed going to muir woods forest first in the morning and then the 3 wineries. The bus driver was a great host!"
* A traveler said: "We got lucky with a warm and sunny weather! It was a beautiful ride along coast-hugging scenic route 1!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip . The tour guide James was excellent . Very friendly and knowledgeable. There was plenty of time to do a big walk around Yosemite . We also stopped at a few spectacular viewpoints ."
* A traveler said: "Great first experience flying over the bay. Rick was an awesome Chief Pilot i would totally go back to him. I highly Recommend Anyone looking to fly with hayward flights go see Rick Cascely you will NOT be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Flying over the Golden Gate Bridge. And seeing the excitement of our employees having that type of experience."
* A traveler said: "Great friendly service at the bike shop - trip over the Golden Gate to Sausalito to Mill woods Park to Tiburon and ferry ride back to Fisherman's Warf was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "Eric, Was Great!! Very knowledgeable and very nice! Definitely recommend him. He is the preferred quote from this company so book early!"
* A traveler said: "The electric bikes were extremely easy to use and extremely fun! I loved the entire adventure. From biking to tourist activities to hiking Muir. The bus ride home was perfect."
* A traveler said: "The gentleman at Alcatraz tours and bike rentals was very kind to us. We got stuck over the Golden Gate Bridge and didn’t make it back before closing. He waited for us and gave us both a water that we really needed. 5 stars for them."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing parts of the city we would have never ventured to in such a creative and unique way. Tour Guide, Ruth, was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "This was very fun and a great idea!!! Love it!!! We got lost coming back becasue we didn't want to countine the 3rd leg of the tour anyhow we were 19 mins late and the staff waived the fee. Would defiantely do again."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and tour. Doc took us to some of the greatest spots in and out of SF so we could take the best photographs. Highly recommend it."
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- In de lucht
- Natuur en wilde dieren
- Op de grond
- Reis- en transportservices
- Tickets en passen
- Attracties en musea
- Pakketten en speciale evenementen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Painted Ladies
- North Beach
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Children’s Creativity Museum
- Angel Island State Park
- Ferry Plaza boerenmarkt
- Beat Museum
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area
- Modern Joods Museum
- Hyde Street Pier
- Legion of Honor
- AT&T Park
- Mission District
- Lombard Street
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- Twin Peaks
- Sea Cliff
- Ghirardelli Square
- Coit Tower
- Bezienswaardigheden in Californië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in Napa en Sonoma
- Bezienswaardigheden in Yosemite National Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Los Angeles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite Nationaal Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa en Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to kiezelstrand
- San Francisco to 17 mijl rijden
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to de kapitein
- San Francisco to Halve koepel
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San José
- San Francisco to Sausalito