San Francisco Stadstours
140 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was extraordinary,Joseph is a very talented and documented person. Enjoyed every moment of the tour,his stories made me remembering something from my childhood (referring to the sourdough from Boudin)."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience touring San Francisco on the Big Bus. China Town, Cricket street and many more enjoyable 😀. Strongly suggest."
* A traveler said: "Brian is an amazing guide who knew a lot of fun facts and details about San Fran! Absolutely loved the tour and would highly recommend if you are on a time crunch or it’s your first time to the city!"
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "It was everything we were looking for in our trip. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Everything was super well organized and our tour guide was super knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend this tour as a way to see Muir Woods, Alcatraz, and many SF neighborhoods with no stress!"
* A traveler said: "A very good tour allowing as much hopping on and off as you want. Many sights seen. Unfortunately raining hard all day"
* A traveler said: "We loved the beautiful views of the Bay and the City. The crew was fun and did a great job to make everyone happy! They had warm jackets available for all and inside area of it was to chilly for some. Great tome!"
* A traveler said: "Listening to the driver, who was full of humor and knowledge. The trees in Muir Woods were beautiful and the Ferry ride back to San Francisco was exciting. We had an awesome time."
* A traveler said: "Joseph was very knowledgeable about all of San Francisco. We learned so much more than we thought we would and he gave great suggestions for dinner."
* A traveler said: "We had a good time driving all over the city. We stopped at a few places to take some great pictures. We hit all the places we wanted to see and a few unexpected. It was also a very comfortable vehicle."
* A traveler said: "Like the tour but would have been nice to have a live person explaining instead of an audiobook . But the lunch coupon was very nice and you could pick were you want to go"
* A traveler said: "Jerry was wonderful. Had a great time. Wish we could have done the city tour as well, but got a refund. Highly recommended it.."
* A traveler said: "Was not able to get tickets directly so I purchased a package which turned out to be perfect. Got to ride a bike around San Fran which is a great way to experts city. Then of course did the Alcatraz tour which was great. The operator, Alcatraz Bikes and Tours, really look after you and give you good tips to ensure it goes smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it. Best way to see the area and get all the information too. Loved the Chinatown tour and night tour...loved it all!"
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "The hosts were really nice and very informative. I do recommend bringing a jacket for the Golden Gate Bridge because it’s very cold and windy. But wine country warms up quite a bit, by like 30 degrees difference."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very knowledgeable and had a great presentation. He was very engaged and had fun side facts as well. The trip was more detailed than I thought and I saw things I had not seen on previous visits. It was a great trip. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable! Lots of fun & interesting architectural, historical & just fun facts. Stops at all the locations that you’ll want!"
* A traveler said: "Roman was an amazing guide. The whole tour is well worth the time and money. We had a blast! The wineries were quite pleasant and the redwood visit was awesome!"
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Avontuurlijke tours
- Hop-on hop-off
- Privé sightseeingtours
- Tours zonder wachtrij
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- San Francisco Bay
- Legion of Honor
- Ferry Plaza boerenmarkt
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Ghirardelli Square
- De Young Museum
- Pier 39
- Lombard Street
- Mission District
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- North Beach
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Asian Art Museum
- Pacific Heights
- Civic Center
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- Modern Joods Museum
- Bezienswaardigheden in Californië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in Napa en Sonoma
- Bezienswaardigheden in Yosemite National Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Los Angeles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite Nationaal Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa en Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to kiezelstrand
- San Francisco to 17 mijl rijden
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to de kapitein
- San Francisco to Halve koepel
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San José
- San Francisco to Sausalito