San Francisco Hop-on hop-off
20 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour of SF Harbor, highly recommend for first time visitors on a nice day. Covers many important sites"
* A traveler said: "Second time here. One of my favorite quiet walking places in the world. The ride over from SF left on time, driver gave lots of interesting information. Return by ferry went perfectly and the Golden Gate was beautiful to see again from the Bay. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience touring San Francisco on the Big Bus. China Town, Cricket street and many more enjoyable 😀. Strongly suggest."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable! Lots of fun & interesting architectural, historical & just fun facts. Stops at all the locations that you’ll want!"
* A traveler said: "A very good tour allowing as much hopping on and off as you want. Many sights seen. Unfortunately raining hard all day"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it. Best way to see the area and get all the information too. Loved the Chinatown tour and night tour...loved it all!"
* A traveler said: "Great deal!!! Took my 2 teen granddaughters and we were able to see tons of things on our two day pass."
* A traveler said: "What a great time! Jerry was so knowledgeable and the wineries each offered a different experience. Cannot say enough positive things about Jerry, he really made the trip all the better."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! Tour guide was great on the Muir Woods experience. Hop-on Hop-Off very interesting. A great way to see so many sites in the city."
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Hop-on hop-off
- Tours zonder wachtrij
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Lombard Street
- Fisherman’s Warf – Een levendige waterwereld
- Ferry Building
- North Beach
- Grace Cathedral
- Children’s Creativity Museum
- Ferry Plaza boerenmarkt
- Palace of Fine Arts
- The Castro
- Mission District
- Pacific Heights
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Coit Tower
- Angel Island State Park
- Beat Museum
- Ghirardelli Square
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- San Francisco Bay
- Pier 39
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Bezienswaardigheden in Californië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in Napa en Sonoma
- Bezienswaardigheden in Yosemite National Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Los Angeles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite Nationaal Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa en Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to kiezelstrand
- San Francisco to 17 mijl rijden
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to de kapitein
- San Francisco to Halve koepel
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San José
- San Francisco to Sausalito