San Francisco Privé en luxe
134 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Listening to the driver, who was full of humor and knowledge. The trees in Muir Woods were beautiful and the Ferry ride back to San Francisco was exciting. We had an awesome time."
* A traveler said: "The hosts were really nice and very informative. I do recommend bringing a jacket for the Golden Gate Bridge because it’s very cold and windy. But wine country warms up quite a bit, by like 30 degrees difference."
* A traveler said: "It was everything we were looking for in our trip. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Alex, was superb. He was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot about Napa Valley and the surrounding region."
* A traveler said: "Roman was an amazing guide. The whole tour is well worth the time and money. We had a blast! The wineries were quite pleasant and the redwood visit was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide is very informative good driver,did the little things that count, bought us fresh strawberries to share on bus, knew best shops restaurants"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "Brian is an amazing guide who knew a lot of fun facts and details about San Fran! Absolutely loved the tour and would highly recommend if you are on a time crunch or it’s your first time to the city!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! My favorite part was flying under the Golden Gate! The staff was very friendly and entertaining. They pointed out everything throughout the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Awesome guide! We learned a lot and had time at each place to get some great pictures and walk around. The tour guide was very specific about his knowledge as well as when we needed to be back. Definitely a great day tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our overall trip was great. Lonny was an excellent tour guide. Friendly and knowledgeable, plus very flexible for us. Thanks again! Loved the trip and experience, it was so nice to be able to relax and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "We loved the beautiful views of the Bay and the City. The crew was fun and did a great job to make everyone happy! They had warm jackets available for all and inside area of it was to chilly for some. Great tome!"
* A traveler said: "Breath taking experience! We had the time of our lives my husband and two children loved it! Thank you for the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Joe was the best. Friendly, informative And kept the tour. Our driver Jack was great. It was a nice overall trip with plenty of time to see the High points of Yosemite Valley."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was extraordinary,Joseph is a very talented and documented person. Enjoyed every moment of the tour,his stories made me remembering something from my childhood (referring to the sourdough from Boudin)."
* A traveler said: "What a fun trip! Jeffrey was awesome and we thoroughly enjoyed our trips to three boutique wineries."
* A traveler said: "Seeing Alcatraz and the Wharf with my daughter was just amazing. Our Guide on the Wharf was very informative and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Robert was great, gave lots of fun facts. We had a very enjoyable day. Good amount of time at each stop, we felt like we saw a lot."
* A traveler said: "We had a good time driving all over the city. We stopped at a few places to take some great pictures. We hit all the places we wanted to see and a few unexpected. It was also a very comfortable vehicle."
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip overall. Left downtown and went straight to Muir Woods after one short stop in San Fran. Arrived at Muir Woods and stayed there for about 1:15 then off to Sausalito. The town there is awesome. We had lunch and then a quick stop at the Golden Gate and back."
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Viator Exclusive-tours
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Legion of Honor
- Lombard Street
- Grace Cathedral
- Coit Tower
- Sea Cliff
- North Beach
- Beat Museum
- Pier 39
- Macondray Lane
- San Francisco Playhouse
- Ghirardelli Square
- Mission District
- Treasure Island
- Ferry Plaza boerenmarkt
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- Modern Joods Museum
- Children’s Creativity Museum
- San Francisco Bay
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- California Historical Society
- Bezienswaardigheden in Californië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in Napa en Sonoma
- Bezienswaardigheden in Yosemite National Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Los Angeles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite Nationaal Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa en Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to kiezelstrand
- San Francisco to 17 mijl rijden
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to de kapitein
- San Francisco to Halve koepel
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San José
- San Francisco to Sausalito