San Francisco Privé sightseeingtours
223 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Alex, was superb. He was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot about Napa Valley and the surrounding region."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was prompt, knowledgeable and professional. Exceptionally fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Second time here. One of my favorite quiet walking places in the world. The ride over from SF left on time, driver gave lots of interesting information. Return by ferry went perfectly and the Golden Gate was beautiful to see again from the Bay. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! My favorite part was flying under the Golden Gate! The staff was very friendly and entertaining. They pointed out everything throughout the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Awesome way to see some the key parts of San Fran would never see otherwise. Teenage boy loved it."
* A traveler said: "We loved the beautiful views of the Bay and the City. The crew was fun and did a great job to make everyone happy! They had warm jackets available for all and inside area of it was to chilly for some. Great tome!"
* A traveler said: "Breath taking experience! We had the time of our lives my husband and two children loved it! Thank you for the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Jack was great. They were pretty easy to learn and was fun way to see the city. Only downer was that he showed up late. Otherwise perfect!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this tour and Greg was an incredible guide! There was plenty of wine included at each destination along with some education and stunning tours."
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Roman was awesome, great tour guide! The day trip was great. Not docking a star but the lunch felt a little misleading. I thought it would be a private lunch with just me and my wife but it ended up being grouped with anyone else who pre paid a lunch. If I had known this I would have skipped the pre paid lunch."
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful sunny day on the Bay and we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The crew was awesome and the views of the city and the bridge were spectacular. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "As soon as we entered the ally of their location we were met by Katya our most awesome guide! We climbed into our lime green open aired jeep and we were off to see all the amazing sights of San Francisco. Blankets were provided for our bit of a chilly ride, and Katya's humor and knowledge of her city was amazing! We have done many private tours during our travels, she made our experience a 10 out of 10!"
* A traveler said: "Like the tour but would have been nice to have a live person explaining instead of an audiobook . But the lunch coupon was very nice and you could pick were you want to go"
* A traveler said: "Joseph was very knowledgeable about all of San Francisco. We learned so much more than we thought we would and he gave great suggestions for dinner."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour of SF Harbor, highly recommend for first time visitors on a nice day. Covers many important sites"
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Our overall trip was great. Lonny was an excellent tour guide. Friendly and knowledgeable, plus very flexible for us. Thanks again! Loved the trip and experience, it was so nice to be able to relax and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to tour the bay, we loved the experience even if the fag covered the sun set. Can be chilly so take extra layers"
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide . He was very knowledgeable and could really tell he loved his city . He was very enthusiastic and helpful with information after the tour was completed"
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Avontuurlijke tours
- Hop-on hop-off
- Privé sightseeingtours
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Cliff House
- Beat Museum
- Cartoon Art Museum
- San Francisco Bay
- Macondray Lane
- Ferry Plaza boerenmarkt
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Twin Peaks
- Ferry Building
- Civic Center
- Pacific Heights
- Angel Island State Park
- Baker Beach
- Mission District
- Asian Art Museum
- Lombard Street
- Hyde Street Pier
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Legion of Honor
- Bezienswaardigheden in Californië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in Napa en Sonoma
- Bezienswaardigheden in Yosemite National Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Los Angeles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite Nationaal Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa en Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to kiezelstrand
- San Francisco to 17 mijl rijden
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to de kapitein
- San Francisco to Halve koepel
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San José
- San Francisco to Sausalito