San Francisco Tour per duur
327 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "The hosts were really nice and very informative. I do recommend bringing a jacket for the Golden Gate Bridge because it’s very cold and windy. But wine country warms up quite a bit, by like 30 degrees difference."
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Listening to the driver, who was full of humor and knowledge. The trees in Muir Woods were beautiful and the Ferry ride back to San Francisco was exciting. We had an awesome time."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was everything we were looking for in our trip. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz."
* A traveler said: "Like the tour but would have been nice to have a live person explaining instead of an audiobook . But the lunch coupon was very nice and you could pick were you want to go"
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Roman was an amazing guide. The whole tour is well worth the time and money. We had a blast! The wineries were quite pleasant and the redwood visit was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was extraordinary,Joseph is a very talented and documented person. Enjoyed every moment of the tour,his stories made me remembering something from my childhood (referring to the sourdough from Boudin)."
* A traveler said: "After a few minor incidents with booking, mainly Alcatraz booking by viator we had the best experience"
* A traveler said: "Second time do tour of San Francisco Bay with Captain and 1 St Mate Adrienne. It's a magical experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Don was a class act. We have been raving about how amazing he did running the tour. He is passionate about the history of the area, full of information, and accommodating. We loved our trip and we are so grateful for the wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience touring San Francisco on the Big Bus. China Town, Cricket street and many more enjoyable 😀. Strongly suggest."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Everything was super well organized and our tour guide was super knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend this tour as a way to see Muir Woods, Alcatraz, and many SF neighborhoods with no stress!"
* A traveler said: "Brian is an amazing guide who knew a lot of fun facts and details about San Fran! Absolutely loved the tour and would highly recommend if you are on a time crunch or it’s your first time to the city!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and tour! The guide gave us a lot of information about the city and movies. We visit differents places of san francisco."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "The information was great the scenery was beautiful ! The staff was amazing . I would recommend to anyone it’s a great trip"
* A traveler said: "Joseph was very knowledgeable about all of San Francisco. We learned so much more than we thought we would and he gave great suggestions for dinner."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! My favorite part was flying under the Golden Gate! The staff was very friendly and entertaining. They pointed out everything throughout the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Dylan was great personable helpful and informative Great with suggestions and time for quick walk throughs"
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Seizoensgebonden en speciale gelegenheden
- Tickets en passen
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Tour per duur
- Halfdaagse tours
- Meerdaagse tours
- Tours met overnachting
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Bezienswaardigheden in Californië
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sausalito
- Bezienswaardigheden in Napa en Sonoma
- Bezienswaardigheden in Yosemite National Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Paso Robles
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Luis Obispo
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pismo Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Barbara
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Los Angeles
- Bezienswaardigheden in Long Beach
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nevada
- Bezienswaardigheden in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite Nationaal Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa en Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to kiezelstrand
- San Francisco to 17 mijl rijden
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to de kapitein
- San Francisco to Halve koepel
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San José
- San Francisco to Sausalito