Scottsdale Halfdaagse tours
22 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Diane was a joy to have as a tour guide and the Grand Canyon was in immense experience. My tour-mates were fun as well."
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Perry was a great great tour guide, he was very knowledgeable about all the history where our tour was in Scottsdale. Perry was also a great teacher on the Segway, we will do it again if we come back to Scottsdale."
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Cody was a wealth of knowledge about the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Arizona in general. Good communication, pleasant lunch, and a tour guide that was personable, professional and accommodating made this a tour I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We saw a part of Scottsdale that we would have never see. We’ve been here 3 times and have never seen this part of Scottsdale. It was really fun and interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "Brandon was awesome... we are doing this’ll again in October when my family visits..SO Fun. Recommend the bike tour for all ages and experience levels"
* A traveler said: "Devo was a great instructor. This was my first time on an ATV. Felt very safe with him around. He also made sure to take great action shots of us! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Magical experience! Bryan and his beautiful children were our guides. They were all very knowledgeable, helpful and very attentive to our group. The scenery is beyond beautiful and the adventure was a thrill. Would give this tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time hearing history of Scottsdale, local Indian tribes, creatures, agriculture, and the beautiful night skies. Very knowledgeable and engaging guide. UFO siting unconfirmed but we like to think we saw it."
- Bezienswaardigheden in Arizona
- Bezienswaardigheden in Phoenix
- Bezienswaardigheden in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Flagstaff
- Bezienswaardigheden in Las Vegas
- Bezienswaardigheden in Palm Springs
- Bezienswaardigheden in Monument Valley
- Bezienswaardigheden in San Diego
- Bezienswaardigheden in La Jolla
- Bezienswaardigheden in Albuquerque
- Bezienswaardigheden in Anaheim en Buena Park
- Bezienswaardigheden in Santa Monica
- Bezienswaardigheden in Aspen
- Bezienswaardigheden in Utah
- Bezienswaardigheden in New Mexico