55 results | Alle activiteiten
* A traveler said: "Good, fast city overview. Nice driver. Informative guide. Bus has lower, indoor, and, upper, outdoor, seating options."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour and Leonard, the driver. This was a good overview of the city. The stops at the Rumania and Country Music Hall of Fame were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Best tour to take. A great way to get your bearings and an overview of the downtown area. Tour was not only informative but a lot of fun. Ryan was animated with personality plus and is the most energetic guide I have every seen. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Tom was an amazing tour guide. Totally recommend the golf cart personalized tour. You can go down streets that buses can’t."
* A traveler said: "The driver Roy was very entertaining! We would do it again! Great way to see & learn about Nashville!"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. It took us places we would never been able to get to by foot. The tour guide gave us a good history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Michelle was an excellent tour host. Enjoyed her commentary and efficiency. It was an excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "Our driver in bus 205 was super great. Very informative really knew his stuff. Saw alot more than we thought we would"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fun and amazing for my first Helicopter tour! I will be coming back with more family & friends for a tour."
* A traveler said: "Honestly the highlight of our trip!! We had the best time and experience. I would recommend this 100%. We booked ours for 6:45pm so we got ride around while the sun was going down and got to see all the lights lit up at night."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun and our guide was very knowledgeable on memphis history. Her name was Indiana who sang with a voice of an angel. I would suggest this trip to anyone visiting memphis."
* A traveler said: "Had such a great dj who really made our experience fun and enjoyable. This was a friend and mine’s birthday weekend and this was such a fun experience to do here."
* A traveler said: "A must do when visiting Nashville. Friendly staff excellent guide. Fun and a unique way to see the city along with some history."
* A traveler said: "Great tasting tour with a great tour guide Scott!!! Would go again!! Could use more cocktails on visits"
* A traveler said: "So glad that we booked this experience and that we got Jake as a tour guide! He was so much fun and always made sure that we had a drink in our hands! We played trivia and a few bar games while we went around to 4 different bars. Book this experience with Jake and I promise you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Learnt a lot about the history of Nashville, Tennessee and of course Andrew Jackson. Terry the guide was great."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Larry Baptist, was very good. We enjoyed his personality and knowledge. Tour, food and Rock and Soul Museum were good."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was very nice and the sites were great. Loved taking the pics and hearing about some of artists history or meaning behind the murals."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the city tour. Evelyn, our driver was very informative about Memphis. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. The tour guide was wonderful. We really enjoyed the Carter and Carnton stops. The guides there were great. Could have skipped the Lotz house."
* A traveler said: "Beat tour we have taken! Well run, well worth the money and the VIP allowed us to see everything and skip the lines. Highly recommend!"
- Eten en drinken
- Kunst en cultuur
- Reis- en transportservices
- Tours, bezienswaardigheden en cruises
- Cruises en zeilen
- Privé en luxe
- Avontuurlijke tours
- Hop-on hop-off
- Privé sightseeingtours
- Tour per duur
- Unieke ervaringen
- Waarschijnlijk snel uitverkocht
- Johnny Cash Museum
- Handy Park
- Opryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)
- Centennial Park
- Music Row
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- General Jackson Showboat
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Bluebird Cafe
- A. Schwab
- Pyramid Arena
- Beale Street
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Lotz House Museum
- Memphis Orpheum Theater
- Bezienswaardigheden in Nashville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Alabama
- Bezienswaardigheden in Georgia
- Bezienswaardigheden in South Carolina
- Bezienswaardigheden in Atlanta
- Bezienswaardigheden in Greenville
- Bezienswaardigheden in Chicago
- Bezienswaardigheden in Savannah
- Bezienswaardigheden in Branson
- Bezienswaardigheden in Missouri
- Bezienswaardigheden in Illinois
- Bezienswaardigheden in Louisiana
- Bezienswaardigheden in Pennsylvania
- Bezienswaardigheden in Florida
- Bezienswaardigheden in Ontario